We went to see the Watchmen movie yesterday. Unfortunately they were no longer showing it at imax. But we did the Gold Class (George street) experience in stead, which is "different":
- very nice seats (so comfy that there was actually someone snoring...),
- it's nice to have a bottle of wine,
- the food was nice, though expensive,
- but eating in a dark theatre isn't really practical
- and in quiet parts, you could actually hear the projector, which isn't too good.
Thoroughly enjoyed Watchmen, though it is pretty long.